From PCB design to PCB prototype and assembly, Levison Enterprises has the experience you need for your PCB assembly project.
Levison Enterprises is a high-quality, small-medium build PCB assembly manufacturer. At Levison Enterprises, we pride ourselves on providing all-encompassing printed circuit board assembly (PCBA) services tailored to your exact needs and serviced in-house at each level.
Our assemblers are trained under J-STD-001 requirements and inspect to IPC A-610 Standards. Quality initiatives and dexterity help us provide seamless and truly elite PCB assembly services for our partners and clients.
We can handle your PCB assembly needs with the precision, care, and efficiency that reflects our history of providing expert PCB engineering and design services in addition to our high-quality PCB assembly, manufacturing, and repair services. Our attention to detail and quality standards continues to position Levison Enterprises as a leader in the PCB assembly industry.
PCB Design Services
Our in-house design and engineering teams focus on collaboration with clients to create functional, efficiently designed electronic products. Years of experience with evolving technologies allow us to serve a wide variety of clients across many industries.
Past projects have included designing printed circuit boards and electronic components for medical device companies, military applications, government contracts, food service equipment, and aerospace engineering.
The skill and techniques we use to serve our clients include:
- Robust design capabilities with the latest cutting-edge software, applications, and equipment.
- Experienced mechanical design using platforms such as AutoCAD and SolidWorks.
- Multiple display technologies.
- Rapid prototyping.
- 3D printing capabilities.
- Machine-user interface designs.
- Extensive Design For Manufacture analysis using state-of-the-art testing equipment and techniques.
- Complete product design from planning to development to production.
The J-STD-001 Difference
At Levison Enterprises, quality assurance is our first priority. Our intensive training and certification program ensures that our assemblers are fully vetted and trained to recognize and comply with the following requirement standards:
- Safety, Tools and Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) Specifications
- Wire and Terminal Assembly Protocols
- Through-Hole and Surface Mount Technology Requirements
- General Soldered Connection Acceptance Standards (including Lead-Free)
- Machine and Reflow Soldering Process Requirements
- Test Methods
- Statistical Process Control Methodology
Levison Enterprises can address any of your printed circuit board needs, from prototyping and designs to final assembly and finish. We treat each project as our own, and we transform ideas into working, moving, and well-designed electronics of all types.
PCB Assembly – Customer Focuses
Levison Enterprises makes customer service our top priority for every order. Our goal is to create fantastic finished products, and every step of the process from design to delivery receives the utmost care and attention.
Let Levison Enterprises put our experience and commitment to client satisfaction to work for you.
When you partner with Levison Enterprises as your sole electronic contract manufacturer, you will be able to see the difference in quality, flexibility, and savings that comes from working with a single electronic contract manufacturer.
To learn more, contact us for a free quote.